GALA Sprinter S210-S300 Tenders
GALA Sprinter slatted deck dinghies are the best of the classics: streamlined, sleek, and elegant with forefront engineering. The optimal choice for its versatility, it is a portable, light, and fairly priced boat. The best choice for a sail or powerboat dinghy, a boat for the children, or the beginner's first in discovering the great adventure and camaraderie that is the boating community.
There are 4 models ranging from 7 ft. to 10 ft. long, each taking around 5 minutes to assemble, and are easy to store. The slatted deck is simple to use, requires no maintenance, and is comfortably stable for all on board. Nice seating with a sliding installation system allow for the opportunity to rearrange the cockpit space in seconds, no matter if you are on the water, deck, or davits!
All models are available in 1100 dtex Valmex PVC material in variety of colors for your choice.
- Soft curved 3-chamber VALMEX-PVC buoyancy tube
- Double strength welded (HIGH-FREQUENCY WELDING) tube seams
- Slatted deck with laminated slats
- Integral laminated transom
- 2 aluminium seats with sliding installation system ( 1 on S210)
- 2 stainless steel towing bow eyes
- Bow grab handle
- Substantial lifeline
- Overpressure valve
- Tough rubbing strake with splash guard
- One-way drain valve with pull-up handle
- Two oars with oarlocks and oar stops
- High-efficiency foot pump
- Envelope type carry bag
- Repair kit and manual